Monday, 9 December 2013

New Website of RJ Parker Publishing

When you get a moment, please feel free to browse my new Publishers website at:

At present the index includes:











Why you should talk with me before selecting a publisher....

There are self-publishing companies out there who will charge you thousands of dollars to sign with them, leaving you in the wind to market the book yourself. Oh, and by the way, we want the rights to your book in exchange for our 'service'.

Every writer deserves to own his or her rights to their book. Giving up your rights means you are giving up control. Maybe a big publisher will come along and want to traditionally publish your book.

So who am I and why am I different? I have years of experience in management. I'm an award winning author and bestseller of eight books. Every book I've published has become a bestseller. So I'm very selective in which books/genre I wish to publish.

The difference is this: As your publisher, I am also your publicist. Meaning I work hard to get your book out in paperback and eBook editions to as many markets as possible. Then I promote your book on several sites. The sales you make, the more money we both make. If a traditional publisher comes along, they will not deal with the author. The author must have an agent. That's when you and I negotiate with said publisher, and that's why you never give up your copyrights.


  
Post a Comment