Monday, 11 March 2013

First Lady Down by Daniel Adams

If you haven't read the book First Lady Down by Author Daniel Adams then now's a good chance to do it. It's priced at $0.99, and selling a ton in the Amazon stores. Currently #72 in the TOP 100 Paid List on Amazon Canada - First Lady Down.

"FIRST LADY DOWN is fast-paced and packed with action and suspense. And, a dab of humor which certainly was refreshing and some hair-raising scenes. The book plays like a movie. I enjoyed the story immensely and highly recommend it. It's a gripping story with likable characters. I look forward to the next book, President Down." - RJ Parker 10/29/12

The sequel, President Down, will be released later this month and I've read it...wow...what an exciting action thriller with the author's usual good sense of humor tossed in.

Coming soon... I will be interviewing Daniel Adams and will post it here on my website. If you have any questions for Daniel, comment below or send me a message.

Below is my review of First Lady Down. I hope you grab a copy today for just $0.99.




Post a Comment