Saturday, 2 March 2013

Book Reviews by RJ Parker

I've been reviewing books and ARC's (Advanced Reading Copies) for about 30 years and for many well known authors. Over the past year and a half, I've been reviewing what I read on Amazon and for the past 6 months have been in the Top 500 Reviewer List on Amazon. You can check out my reviews HERE.  I also post my reviews on Goodreads and currently #2 in the Top 100 Reviewer List in Canada.

I actually decline 90% of the books that I get requests for because many of them are not what I like to read: Paranormal, horror, YA etc. I do read True Crime, Mystery/Thriller and Police Procedural. Love anything with FBI Agents, fictional serial killers.

If you'd like a book read/reviewed and if it's a true crime book or has a fictional serial killer, I'd gladly read it and if you'd like, I can give you a quote for your front cover.

Happy writing and reading.... RJ
Post a Comment